Kate Meader’s Top 5 Favorite Moments in HOT AND BOTHERED
- Jules announces she is going to date—and tells her family to support her decision or get the hell out of her way.
- Tad secretly watches Jules being photographed for her online dating profile, and realizes that he’s in serious, serious trouble
- Tad sabotages one of Jules’s dates—and is happy to use her kid, Evan as heavy artillery
- A half-naked Tad waltzes into Jules’s kitchen the morning after they finally do the deed, only to find his nosy aunt Sylvia sipping coffee at the kitchen table with eyes on stalks. Buon giorno, de-rection! (Can I say that? Just did!)
- When a blast from Jules’s past arrives on the scene, Tad is there to support Jules physically and emotionally—but neither is he afraid to tell her how it is, just like the true friend he has always been.
A Fire They Can’t Put Out . . .
Although her baby boy keeps her plate full, Jules Kilroy is ready to take her love life off the back burner. Despite a bevy of eligible bachelors, it’s her best friend, Taddeo DeLuca, who is fueling her hormones with a generous serving of his mouth-watering Italian sexiness. But Jules learned her lesson once before when she went in for a kiss, only to have Tad reject her. She’s vowed never to blur the lines again . . .
After a lifetime of excuses and false starts, Tad has finally opened a wine bar, a deal made even sweeter when Jules joins his staff. Lovers come and go, and he’s had his share, but friendships like theirs last forever. Still, ever since he tasted her luscious lips, he can’t stop fantasizing about what could be. Then she joins an online dating site-and the thought of his Jules with another man makes Tad’s blood boil. Even if he gets burned, Tad can’t stop himself from turning up the heat this time.
About the author:
Kate Meader writes contemporary romance that serves up delicious food, sexy heroes, and heroines with a dash of sass. Originally from Ireland, she now makes her home in Chicago, a city made for food, romance, and laughter – and where she met her own sexy hero. When not writing about men who cook and the women who drool over them, she works in an academic library. Visit her website at http://katemeader.com and follow her on Twitter @kittymeader
Social Media Links: