Yes, this is me stealing content from another blogger. It’s been a while since I stole content, and so far there have been no consequences… so I’m feeling brave enough to do it again. The twist is I get to say what mine are.
What am I talking about? This: (everything is blue is what Will Wheaton said.)
Things every person should have:
- A nemesis.
- An evil twin.
- A secret headquarters.
- An escape hatch.
- A partner in crime.
- A secret identity.
What I said:
- A nemesis – Aaron, a guy I work with. He’s perfect for my nemesis, at least when my boss isn’t.
- An evil twin – This would be my friend Sara. She’s way feistier than me. And Braver. And Evilier.
- A secret headquarters – I’m working on this. I’m thinking I’d better build a tree house.
- An escape hatch – I could use one of these today, I’m feeling rather claustrophobic. Perhaps a hidden staircase down the trunk of the tree?
- A partner in crime – This would be my friend, Buffy. She does her best to keep me out of trouble.
- A secret identity – I do have a secret identity, but if I told you it wouldn’t be secret, would it?
How about you? Got any of those things?