For Keeps by Rachel Lacey – with Excerpt!
Brought to you by Toni Linenberger
Blonde Betty reviews
The Illustrious Leader of the Intrepid BBs
Rafflecopter giveaway: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Top 5 gifts Merry or TJ got each other for Valentine’s Day…
I’ll go with TJ, as he has a romantic side beneath that tough cowboy exterior 🙂
- Flowers – because he’s traditional, and what girl doesn’t love flowers?
- Shoes – something outrageous and sparkly – because Merry loves her “girly girl” shoes, and TJ loves them on her…
- A new cowgirl hat – because a girl can never have too many.
- A boxer pendant necklace – because the only thing more important to Merry than her dogs is TJ himself.
- Pink lace lingerie – because, well…you’ll have to read FOR KEEPS to find out why 😉
About FOR KEEPS:
A SUMMER FLING . . . OR SOMETHING MORE?
Merry Atwater would do just about anything to save her dog rescue – even if it means working with the most stubborn man on the planet. It’s hard to avoid the sparks that fly with TJ Jameson, the ruggedly sexy cowboy in charge of the children’s camp where she’s just taken an animal therapy job. But commitment is not Merry’s style, and TJ clearly wants more than just a roll in the hay. TJ Jameson isn’t looking for anything complicated-just a peaceful life on his family’s ranch with a wife and kids. “No-strings” Merry Atwater doesn’t fit that bill, no matter how irresistible she is. But when he sees how Merry gets through to his autistic nephew and the other kids at Camp Blue Sky, TJ’s a goner. If he doesn’t give in to the now, he might just lose his shot at forever . . .
About Rachel Lacey:
Rachel Lacey lives in North Carolina, with her husband, son, and their own rescued pup. She volunteers her spare time with Carolina Boxer Rescue and truly has a passion for helping our furry friends. She is a member of the Romance Writers of America as well as her local Heart of Carolina RWA chapter.