I was planning on releasing Bohemian Catastrophe today, right in time for a Valley News article that is supposed to come out tomorrow. But I blew it. I didn’t factor in enough time for some of the vital steps. Such as copy editing. So rather than put out a book I’m not 100% ready to put out, I’m waiting a few days. If you are waiting too, you can join my newsletter list and I will send you a notification on release day. And don’t worry, I only send out about two notifications a year, and I promise not more than one a month.
Meanwhile: cover art!!
Edited to Add. It’s up now!!! And paperback should be available in a day or two: Kindle click here. Or send me a note. I can get you a signed copy or a pdf for your nook, or whatever. Plus, the kindle book is free Wednesday and Thursday, 2/22 and 2/23/2017.